W7 Cosmetics Go Concealer Review!



Hey everyone, I know I haven't wrote a blog post in a while now and I wish I had an excuse as to why but being honest I've just been lazy! Nevertheless I'm back with another review on a fab product I've recently found!

A couple of weeks ago I bought the W7 Cosmetics Go Concealer because the concealer that W7 sent me out to try out was unfortunately too dark for me so I bought this one instead.
You can read my blog post on the products I received from W7 here.

The concealer comes in a small tub and is easy to apply using your finger, a brush or a tub. I've been using the shade FAIR to conceal any problem areas I have and have also been using it as a cream highlight when contouring my face. A little goes a long way with this product and it's so easy to blend into your skin. It's unscented and I find it doesn't dry out my skin either so I'm assuming it would be good for people with sensitive skin.

One thing I noticed about this concealer is it doesn't budge all day. Normally my foundation won't sit properly on my nose and will fade after a while but if I put this on my nose instead it stays all day and I don't even have to reapply!
There is about 4 different shades so you're bound to find a colour to suit your skin tone. W7 also sell these concealer pots in corrective colours: lavender, green and yellow. Lavender is said to cover up any dark circles, green is to neutralise blemishes and yellow is used to even out your skin tone.

I bought mine for €2.95 in Pulse Accessories who are now stocking the majority of the W7 Cosmetics products. I've been using mine every day for a couple of weeks now and I still have loads left! This is a perfect concealer for anyones makeup bag whether they want to hide a blemish or use it for contouring. A bargain at €2.95 I'll definitely be buying this again!

I'm loving the W7 brand at the moment, their products are such good quality for the money!

I'll be back with another post soon.
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

fastwork said...

I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
Breast enhancement cream

Powered by Blogger.