Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks Review, Swatches & MAC Dupes!

For ages I had seen YouTuber's using Wet n Wild products and was so upset when I realised that they weren't sold in Ireland. So, at the start of this year when Wet n Wild became available in Ireland I just had to buy some of their products. And now.. I have a bit of a collection.

One of my favourite products from Wet n Wild is their Megalast Lipsticks and at only €2.99 each you can't go wrong. These lipsticks last ages and have a lovely matte finish to them. After I had been using these lipsticks a while I heard people saying how close in similarities some of the Wet n Wild lipsticks are to some MAC lipsticks and also some higher end brand lipsticks.

The lipsticks I have are:
  • Bare It All
  • Just Peachy
  • Mauve Outta Here
  • Smokin' Hot Pink
  • Coraline
  • Sugar Plum Fairy
  • Cinnamon Spice
  • Cherry Bomb


Cherry Bomb is a lovely dark purple colour and has a lot of MAC shades that are very similar so I just made a picture so you can see the similarities between all the colours.




Cinnamon Spice is a dark red/brown colour and is absolutely gorgeous on. I lost mine and I love this colour so much that I had to go buy a replacement!


Sugar Plum Fairy is a pink/purple colour and is a perfect dupe for MAC Rebel!





Coraline is a coral red shade and is a dupe for MAC Toxic Tale.



Smokin' Hot Pink as you can probably tell by the name is a pink colour but it's a darker but highly pigmented pink lipstick.


Mauve Outta' Here is a beautiful light pink colour that would be fabulous on anyone that has very fair skin and this is a dupe for MAC Syrup.




Again, as you can probably tell by the name Just Peachy is a peach colour that's very bright and pigmented. Just Peachy is a dupe for Lime Crime Babette



Bare It All is a beautiful nude colour and again is a dupe for some MAC lipsticks: MAC Honey Love, MAC Cherish, MAC Velvet Teddy and is a dupe for YSL Sweet Honey!


Why pay €20 plus for a designer lipstick when you can buy a Wet n Wild one for only €2.99 that will last just as long and is just as pigmented. These lipsticks can do no wrong in my eyes and I'm sure I'll end up buying more. Wet n Wild can be purchased at most Dunnes Stores or you can go to the Wet n Wild website to find your nearest stockist!

Have you tried any of the Wet n Wild products before? What did you think of them? leave your comments below.

Thanks for reading! x

1 comment:

HÆ°Æ¡ng said...

Buy the best Kiko lipstick at Pashop VN

Powered by Blogger.