The New Foundation Rescue - The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops.


Hey everyone,

After writing a blog post about my new holy grail product which was the Manic Panic White Foundation, which I started mixing in with darker foundations that I had lying around so that I could actually use them.. I received a lovely package of The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops.
I received the lightening drops as well as the darkening drops which have both come in handy so much!

I have bought so many foundations in the past that have looked the perfect shade in store.. but.. they look completely different when you apply them at home. And I have finally found my dream product to fix it.

The lightening drops are perfect to add to a foundation that's that little bit too dark, just one small drop of these changes your foundation by half a shade. The same applies to the darkening drops, which are super handy for applying to a lighter foundation that you may wear on a daily basis but want to wear when you're heading out with some tan on.


What I love about the drops is that they don't change the consistency of the original foundation so you don't lose the quality of the foundation that you're using.

The drops are €17 each which I think is a very reasonable price because you only need one drop to make such a difference to the shade of your foundation.

The lightening and darkening drops are available in all The Body Shop stores nationwide and are definitely worth the money!

Thanks for reading..

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.