SOSU x Keilidh Urban Bible Palette Review


Hey everyone,

I am finally back with a beauty review! I haven't written many reviews recently because I love testing the products out for a while to see what I really think of them.
Being a HUGE Keilidh fan and a massive fan of Suzanne, I knew I'd have to pick up the SOSU x Keilidh Urban Bible Palette when it was released. I bought it as a Christmas gift to myself (because I'm worth it). The price of the palette at €34.95 is reasonable anyway but I was delighted when I was able to get mine on sale for €25.

First off, let me just say how gorgeous the packaging is. I'm a massive fan of pretty packaging and simply can't resist a product when I know it's going to look gorgeous sitting at my beauty station.
The old English lettering and the grungy colour scheme caught my eye immediately. The palette is quite heavy so you know the packaging is good quality. Guilty enough I've dropped mine a couple of times when I've been in a rush but this thing is super sturdy and really protects the shadows inside.


There are a total of 16 shadows in the palette, which are have a very generous pan size. The colours range from white, yellow, orange and red to purples and darker smokey colours. The range of colours are very versatile and it's very easy to create a look using just this palette without having to reach for more shadows and palettes.
The metallics in this palette are insane. They're so pigmented and not chunky like most metallics, they're very fine and look so pretty on with just a sheer coat or packed on for a super intense payoff.
For every day way I've noticed myself using the shades Savior, 1996, Prophecy and Oath. These are all brown shades and work really well together to create a natural or dramatic look. I've been wearing a more natural look and then deepening it up using Oath which really transforms the look.


Shades that also deserve a mention are Faith and Majesty. These are without a doubt my favourite yellow and orange shade at the minute. They blend so easy and don't go mucky at all like most similar shades would. The colour payoff with these is intense so a little really does go a long way!
My favourite shade in the palette is the shade Chaos, which is a beautiful kind of duo-chrome shadow which can look green/brown/purple. It's such a versatile shade and I've been using it with so many different looks lately.
The metallic shades are so buttery and creamy, making them so easy to work with. The mattes are super intense and very build-able, be very careful with the amount of shadow you apply on your brush because as I said a little really does go a long way with these.



The palette comes with a really clear, big sized mirror too so you don't need to pack a mirror if you're travelling. I've found this really handy for travelling because of the shade range in the palette, there really is so many colours you can create so many different looks with. If you need every day colours of going out shades, the Urban Bible palette covers it all.
I can't fault this at all. 10/10 would recommend if you're looking for a new palette to use or if you wan't to experiment a bit with colour.

Have you tried any of the other SOSU products? What did you think of them? Let me know!
As always thank's so much for reading,
Claire x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.