Most High Coverage Concealer Ever? L'Oréal Infallible More Than Concealer Review

Hey everyone,

I always find it so hard to find the right balance between affordability, shade range ans coverage when looking for a concealer. I hate buying a concealer and then trying it and it won't cover anything or doesn't blend nicely but I think I've finally found my holy grail.

Mine recently ran out and Boots didn't have my usual Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in stock so I had no choice but to give in and try another one. Looking through all the concealers, a new one caught my eye.

I picked up the L'Oréal Infallible More Than Concealer in the shade 320 Porcelain for €14.99 from Boots. I was a bit sceptical at first because I normally use the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer which is €4.99 or the Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer which is €3.95 so stretching my budget to €14.99 for a concealer I never tried before, not knowing if it would would work well for me or not I really was taking a risk.


What attracted me to the concealer was it's thick applicator, which reminded me of the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. I picked up the shade 320 because I thought the other shades looked too dark but after trying it I realised it's too light for me (You can bet I'm walking around super pale recently because I'm not just gonna stop using a fifteen euro concealer because it's too light for me!).

The coverage of this concealer is actually insane. I'm not joking when I say this covers everything. From dark undereyes to that mountain of a spot that just won't leave, this covers it all. For a "drugstore" concealer I'm super impressed because they have an amazing shade range too with 25 shades to choose from! I'm happy to see more and more brands getting on board with more inclusive shade ranges because having 3 shades just isn't going to cut it in 2019 so I was delighted when I saw this huge shade range!

The concealer feels lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin but is extremely high coverage. It blends out beautifully but you have to blend quickly because this dries in pretty fast so you need to start working the concealer right away.
I made the error of putting it all over my face and then starting to blend the different areas but by the time I had finished under one of my eyes the other side was almost dry already and trust me when I say that concealer wasn't going anywhere. A little really does go a long way with this and with the big applicator one dip is enough to cover and highlight my whole face. About 3 dots under my eyes is enough and trust me when I say I like a full coverage look so if you do purchase this concealer you have been warned.. DO NOT go smearing this everywhere, put on a small amount first and then build it up to the intensity that you like, otherwise you're going to look like a hot mess!

I'm really loving this concealer regardless of it being too light for me (but that's on me), I've been wearing it going to work and just out and about and I love the flawless look it gives you. Looking forward to picking up a shade that's right for me because I know I'll end up loving it even more than I already do.

You can purchase this concealer from Boots by clicking here.

Have you tried this concealer out yet? Let me know, I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on it!

As always thanks so much for reading,

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.